Tuesday 22 December 2009

Flowers in the snow

Well, the snow is still here, although there has been no fresh snowfall since Sunday.  I haven't had a chance to go out and play in it again, but hoping to get time to build some sort of snow-creature before it melts :)

In the meantime, here are a few shots from my 'Flowers in the snow' series I took on Sunday.  I'll be printing these, and more, as I'm really pleased with how they came out.  Came across them whilst out walking on Sunday during the snowfall - a few random flowers in a flowerbed, trying to peek out of the snow...  





2 comments:

  1. a simple but very effective idea. Love the photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! glad you like them. as with the ducks, i found that overexposing the snow to lose detail made for much more striking images. who needs a studio when mother nature's around?!

    ReplyDelete